The Village of Biscayne Park is now part of the Clean Energy Green Corridor along with other local municipalities. Property owners in the Village of Biscayne Park can apply with the Clean Energy Green Corridor and apply for funding to make clean energy and hurricane protection upgrades to your property.
Your property is a long-term investment, and the simplest way to boost its value is through energy improvements. Efficient buildings are less expensive to maintain, more comfortable and help the environment. Hurricane-protected buildings are safer and save money - both on insurance and in case of a storm. Improvements of all types are eligible for financing, including: solar panels, HVAC systems, cool roofs, lighting systems and controls, duct and building envelope sealing, water heaters, insulation, multi-pane windows, and more.
Benefits of the program include:
- Easily qualify for financing of up to 20% of your building value.
- Long term repayment makes projects affordable.
- Little to no up-front cost.
- Interest rates are fixed at excellent rates.
- No impact to your credit, and participation is not credit-based.
- Repay the financing through your property tax bills over periods of up to 20 years.
For more information or to sign up, visit www.cleanenergygreencorridor.com. (Link provided below.) Apply online and qualify for financing in minutes. Choose your contractor from a comprehensive database of trained and certified local professionals. A pamphlet providing more information is attached below.