Anyone may drop off a firearm, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. In exchange for turning in a gun, individuals may receive a gift card(s) for local retailers up to $200. This event is intended for the general public, and commercial firearms dealers are not eligible for rewards.
Additionally, FREE gun locks for safe gun storage will be provided for those interested.
- Miami-Dade County Commissioner Sally A. Heyman
- City of North Miami Councilman Scott Galvin
- Miami-Dade County Police Department
- North Miami Police Department
- Aventura Police Department
- Bay Harbor Islands Police Department
- Biscayne Park Police Department
- North Miami Beach Police Department
- Sunny Isles Beach Police Department
- Miami-Dade County Association of Chiefs of Police
For additional information, please call (305) 940 9980 and mention Gun Buy Back.