Public Art Advisory Board
The Public Art Advisory Board was created on March 4, 2014. The regular meeting schedule of this board is the second Wednesday of each month. Beginning in January 2016, the Board will meet regularly at Village Hall, 640 NE 114th Street, Biscayne Park, FL.
The Public Art Advisory Board was created by the Village of Biscayne Park Commission pursuant to Ordinance No. 2014-01. The Board's duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To act in the public interest of the Village by advising the commission on general policies regarding visual arts in the Village.
2. To make recommendations to the Commission regarding the selection, placement and maintenance of loaned, donated or acquired works of art for Village property.
3. To provide the Commission with information regarding funding and grant sources for public art activities and objects.
4. To enlist and encourage public support.
5. Seek to improve the visual quality of public spaces.
On the home page, please click on the Calender of Events & Meetings to view the exact date of their next meeting. Please CLICK HERE for board application.
Attached below are the approved minutes of the board's meetings.
Board Members: Amy Raymond (Chair), Sarah Court, Karen Marinoni, Susan Weiss
Alternate: < None >